Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day.

Yesterday was MOTHER'S DAY!
How did you people celebrate? Did you get something for your mummy? ^^

I made a card for my mummy. 
Didn't get her anything but I was so proud of my card design.
SO DID SHE!!

Nice anot? Thank you ah. Lolol.
Only designed it within like 20 minutes; I should totally be a card designer.

We headed our to IMM @ Ah Mei's Cafe (?). Had Roti Prata!
It was my mum's choice; finally le daddy listened to her. Hehe. The day was normal, I stayed at home after as I was too tired for One Heart on Saturday.

So fast-forwarding to night.......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CAKE TIME.
The name of the cake was Happy Love.



Wasn't too bad, the macaroon was lovez.
I seldom like those; but I think I'm in love with small macaroons..

My camera crashes big time when it comes to night life, I think it's as tired as me.
No lah kidding, it's just not as professional.. (or the owner)
Ok lah still kidding; the color very ugly when I take photos at night.


Happy Family ^^
(credits goes to my brother)

I don't think I need to include a whole chunk of words to thank my Mum because it would take forever, like literally. 
AWWW. I'm so sweet; you're welcome.
That's all for today :)

E says byebye!

No comments: