Friday, May 24, 2013

One-Heart! 2013.

I'm Sorry.

I've been too busy with the word "Life" and I've been sick :(
Also, my life has been pretty messed up. 
But here are the pictures I took on One-Heart! 2013!

ps: It's quite little....



Major love for the tattoos, should have took more.


One-Heart! Fighting!


4 photos I took during the event, the rest? Not so.... x)







First time seeing someone pose this way just for the tattoo ._.


Hasyimah, Poh Yoke, Josephine and Shakun!




Jingwen ^^



Shini.


That's all for One-Heart 2013! I know I took so little photos :[
I've done so many reflections till I'm too lazy to express my thoughts here, but all in all; I definitely had so much fun for the 3 weekends with my SLC Mates ^^

I have been out for the past week and I haven't had the time to blog but time is finally slowing down, please continue to read my blog. I very despo one hehehe.
I'll be here tomorrow; I SWEAR!

E says byebye!

No comments: