Friday, May 17, 2013

Photo Blogging - One Heart Bonding Day.

One Heart Bonding Day was a BLAST. It was on the 11th May 2013 (Saturday)
It was so busy yet fun at the same time ^^

This was my lanyard! Regret writing my name this way,
the rest were so nice :(



The elderly and volunteers arrived. Two emcees to start the event! 






Shakun and Josephine.


Time to be game masters.
My group was quite friendly, there was one girl who kept laughing; I think she loved all the games.




Jingwen.


Adeline, Zahrin and the rest doing logistics.


I think more and more people are realizing something about me.
Please see the photo clearly...


Still don't know?!
My eyes lah... Shall not go into detail HAHA


ShaSha.




Hasyimah.




Adeline, Harith and Ding Kun.


Mun Ting and Hasyimah.


This was so cute. The elderly wanted to sing along to the songs! ^^


Look at them supporters.








Exercise time hehe.



This was our tweet wall. So creative right!


I wanted to take a picture of what I wrote...
I know I failed T.T


During rose folding.



Credits by ShaSha. 
I think I look best here ^^



Thank you Aqeem for folding it for me hehehe.






This is Aqeem!



Photoception? Hahaha!



Jovin.




Time for tea-break. It was yumz..
I STILL WANT MORE.



This part was so awesome and funny. 
YOU HAVE TO SEE IT IN REAL LIFE.
Which you all actually can't lol.




Suddenly, it became one whole line.
SO EPIC RIGHT I KNOW.


I swear we had so much fun.


The entire hall was covered by the line (!!!)



Mini group shot after event ended ^^


Super love. Artistic photo from me.


Of course I have to end this post with MY FACE.

Actual One Heart event is tomorrow. 
I REALLY CAN'T WAIT.

E says byebye!

No comments: