Thursday, May 2, 2013

Early Mother's Day Celebration.

YESTERDAY WAS LABOUR DAY! (you don't say ellyne lol)
How did you guys spent your one awesome one day break?
I finally appreciate this day after 18 years of my life!

Our entire family went to Windsor Hotel for a buffet lunch to celebrate early Mother's Day for our Grandma!
But we didn't take a whole family photo; I think we forgot :(



Light make up for the day.
BB Cream and Blusher only. Still ok lah horh ^^


Sorry ah wo de eye bags visit me liao.



One thing I totally disliked there was the lighting lolol
Yellow color lights and my camera couldn't focus :(





Huge family = Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong table.
Forever take very long to decide on sitting arrangement.







Had porridge for my first meal.
The kong ba pau was nice! ^^


Le cousins.


Laksa! It was so spicy but I MUST try!


My Brother told me that there was Chinese Tea.
Of course I wantz! Hehehe.

The prawn and duck was not bad !




My eye color looked so nice in the sunlight right?!
I only wore plain contacts O.O




Shoes OTD. 


See the lighting so disgusting.
With my Aunt!


Sorry for the blur pictures; I TRIED!


So did Justina. really :[



What she does when I tell her to "take care of my stuff"
HAHAHA.



I also copy!



OOTD:
Nude Color Dress from Far East Plaza


That's all for today.
E says byebye!

4 comments:

CandyAng said...

Wah the table is really verrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy loooooooonnnnnggggg hahahahahas!XDDD Anw the tea looks nice!^.^

Unknown said...

Yea! 5 Families eating together you know?! XD HAHA.
Yes it was! But i didn't take it again not sure where it was hehehe.

CandyAng said...

Wah!!!!O_O!! HAHAHAHAS!XDDD Oh icic hees but tea is liang one.=)

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Ya! I have to drink more liang things; i very easy heaty. Our family all easy re qi one heeee/