Thursday, May 30, 2013

Weekend love.


Yesterday was near to the shittiest day, but I shall be happy because today's post shall be a happy one ^^
My fav fav fav F.A.M.I.L.Y.

I went MIA for 3 weekends due to One-Heart! 2013 and haven't been visiting my relatives and grandmother. It was so great to see them again on the weekends :)



My fringe's getting long, contact lenses seemed much more comfy!



Missed this little prince. So I had to take many pictures of him,
I iz paparazzi.




Then it was time
TO SPAM PHOTOS



All the unglam moments.




y kenneth so funny.



All of us cousins were cam-whoring and my Mum?
Focused on watching tv LOL.


Tell me you're thinking what I'm thinking,
she looks like some "character"


Like father, like son.


I did not take this picture LOL.






Look at them pits HAHAHA.


I got bored, my bro's cap hehe ^^









Appreciate weekends because family is so important to me, where got time for love la sial.
E says byebye!

No comments: