Monday, May 6, 2013

One Heart! 2013 Rehearsal/Bonding Day.

Remember how my busy my Saturday was? (I think you all dk lah heee)
Yep; there's two parts of my Saturday. So I'll just start with SLC first!

It was One Heart! 2013 Rehearsal/Bonding Day! ^^
I was super excited; but I was soooo unwell. Then people disturb me :(
so anyway; I actually did nothing much (feeling useless thanks) as there was really nothing much to do and I just couldn't move lah. Girls you know........

This was the only photo I took there.


No just kidding. The rest were all cam-whore shots.
I REALLY UNWELL ONE. But can cam-whore lah Lol. 

*Ahem* See ah President of OH! also sick. 
HAHAIAMSOINSECURE.


Hasyimah. (did I get the spelling correct :x)


With Shakun! CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE IS YEAR 3 ANOT. I don't believe.
& the Zarith at the back Lol.


Blurblur ShaSha take blurblur photo ^^ =X







With Jovin.





Aqeem and Harith!




BOO!

Ok that's all for today.
Time to revise and lepak.

E says byebye!

No comments: