Monday, May 27, 2013

Apply cold water to burn area, literally.

Firstly, no I don't support duck faces. I just loved my eyes and fringe at that point of time.
Secondly; here's a nice photo of me before the judging starts LOL.


So if you're wondering what's the post title about and have seen my Facebook status before,

I BURNT/SCALDED MYSELF.

I was buying soup in school (like those hot soup + rice) and I spilled it,
onto myself.
Yes,
It was so painful and scary.

I was supposed to "apply cold water to burn area", which I didn't;
I continued having my lunch. Yea, food's THAT important.
Please don't judge my body aha :(


This was how it looked like the first night after I got home.


Second. It looked worst right, I had difficulty wearing clothes too.


Third Day. It seems like it's not recovering, I was so afraid T.T

It's near to recovery now and it itches (means its recovering right).
butbutbut, the marks are still there :( It's worst than a pregnancy stretch mark ok HAHA.
Imagine if this cannot be gone + next time I have stretch mark. I don't have to wear bikinis EVER.

Now let me wash your eyes with some nicer photos. of me lah lololhehe.
I was looking through some old photos....

Year 1 Sem 1, I kinda have the urge to have this haircut again...
Not bad ey?!




I have gained too much weight, this was the best face shape/jaw line I had during the previous long holidays.
This is what happens when you get busy/stressed/eating nonsense food.


Sorry for the random post, I just wanted to tell you guys that I got burnt lol.
E says byebye!

No comments: