Thursday, August 19, 2010

it's like the entire time..

hello people! today was a damn funny day plus damn sickening day.

morning was alright, until when i washed my specs and the same lense came off again.
but, THANK GOD i have contacts and THANK GOD i didnt take to long to wear those :D

reached sch as normal, was kinda lateeee/
assembly was boring eh?
and first period was slacky.
and i cant concentrate much with my contacts you knowww~ (:

after that was SS. which was sickening.
dont wish to talk about it larhs. some people just hopeless. :P
gave desiree my chocolate. lol! random.

maths was funny as usual, but not so. and i'm sad. LOL
i wanted mr rao to shout again la! EHE!

recess was ok lorhs. sian.

physics was funny or sth? okay larhs
go through paper. kept talking lor.
then some people brought SAW to sch. LOL
why the hell man? seriously. cant understnd.

english was NOTHING.
spent the time talking and laughing in the toilet thanks to desiree. LOL
i swear it was the most funny thing u ever done. so full out somemore. LOL

assembly = nonsense
except hai made me laugh. keep saying "sorry its mine" LOL
and his laughter is awesome. worst then mine, but more contagious. LOLOL.

went home quickly, and in the lrt my left contacts came out. good game lo. LOL
so like the entire journey home i only could see with my right eye ><


``````````````````````````````````````````````````````

in the lrt. you on the left. mentard on the right.
i felt so god damn..... sad?
it made me more confused. and it made me remember everything we done.
whether its you or mentard i kept remembering all the times we had last time.
it made me think really hard. from bankit to cck. i cant help but to think.
and oh so wonderful, the song that made me think of mentard played in my play list.
how wonderful is this? how did both of you feel when 3 of us were in the lrt?
did both of you feel nothing?
or is it just me, just me that cant get over this.

i know YOU still love me. i know that.
and i'm sorry. i broke your heart, i made 2 friends be enemies.

i'm such a trouble

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

i went to the shop to get my specs done.
the aunty said that it would come out again and the specs would break too. (all in chinese)
and i said i know cos come out before.
and she repeated again that she would do it but the specs would break again.
which was already kinda wierd. but i didnt care.
then she looked somemore and told me to see the part that was going to break,
and said that i hit it before or sth, so i nicely said that it got stepped 2 times, so will like that.
then she said will break again but she would help me do. and repeated that it got hit before.
SO, finally when she did it i asked if i had to pay money, and said thank you nicely!
and she said again " will break and come out again"

all along her face was so act big like she was the pro or sth,
please la. u keep repeating then want me to buy a new specs now? i just want it mended.
and do you need an applause when u said correctly then the specs got hit? or you want me to shout "BINGO" at you bloody face.
just cos you think i look small and whatever shit i cant argue, if i wasnt it a hurry i would ans you " you tell me so many times alr what the fuck you want me to do?!"
seriously, tmr when i buy new specs i'm so gonna give you attitude. or just have a perfect stare till i leave your face (:

````````````````````````````````````````````````


BYE!

No comments: