Wednesday, August 25, 2010



If you could see how hard i cried, i swear you will feel like the shitest person ever alive.


"i woke up and did my stuff, checked my phone and msged with ____, prepared for school and walk to the bus stop. i love looking at the clouds, especially when they're moving so obviously, and listening to my favorite song that remains me of everything. especially you. especially love. i waited for the bus for awhile, aboard it. went to the lrt station. looking at rich women carrying branded bags. walked to school and there's it, a place where i really know happiness. but when i see you? things are kinda different."


HELLO! decided to change the way i type my bloggy. hehe, like make those short stories or sth.

like so fun ley. hehe. and there's something wrong with my font again. plus the spacing. :(


i just helped desiree record videos. so many lorhs! so i only filmed chonny and peterchao. okay :D

today's a normal day, but there's someone special to entertain me, nyaha~

geography started out great. kept laughing cos of sheng han LOL,

seriously i forgot so many stuff 3 of us did together. HEHE


english was damn tired and headache. cos i slept at 1 last night HAHA.

slept and day dreamed. didnt do my work. needa do later! :<


recess was nothing, as usual.


chemistry is fun! i love chem larhs. its easy. like seriously. for me larhs.

but still quite slow. JY :P


maths was hilarious. OUT OUT. LOL.

i love mr rao man, and i recorded the voice of mr rao scolding yuvan.

everyone kinda got a shock HAHA!


mt was nothing, always chatting. i seriously dono a shit how am i going to survive without chinese ><

so yea. that's all. maybe post again :D


No comments: