Thursday, August 26, 2010



"everyday when i walk home from sch and look at that place, just makes me think of you. so i'm like thinking of him the whole day and you too. we wanted to go marina barrage together remember? but in the end u avoided me. i didnt expect this friendship would end. it's too sudden."

desiree didnt go sch. hoho! alone for the entire time? nah not so :P

social studies wasnt that tiring, for me. ehe. did essay. was actually writting crap and didnt put so much effort. but its included in ct2. no choiceee.

maths was kinda funny, he was still mad at yuvan. LOL. and telling us to copy copy.
haiyoyo. and i recorded too! :P
did the questions and stuff. so difficult. :( ( i have 3 questions plus a ws maths to do, and i'm intending to sleep, bathe use lappy till parents come home LOL)

geography was boring. the weather was freaking hot, until now.
got sour pour from cher. NYAHAHA.

chemistry was okay lorhs. its always fun larhs. and i nearly got all correct
plus until now ms kang never test me, copy will be more day by day WTH ><

engrish was funny. too bad desiree missed it.
mr heng had no voice so the entire time was slacking.
he used microsoft words to talk to us. and called weekang a dwarf.
and he said i looked nicer with my new specs. HAHA!
was damn funny larhs. then go to fb and see ppl profile pic. damn funny.

assembly was nice and funny too.
quinten sat behind me, and kept deesiao me lawl.
choir and chinese orchestra. both is nice! recorded a lil for des? or maybe for me LOL!

went home, and BYE! :D

Dont tell me we are not meant together. Because you are the one who always tell me our love is strong and unbreakable. And, you are the one who always ensure me that we are meant for each other.

No comments: