Wednesday, August 25, 2010

i dont why but this year the main reason why i wanna get the classphoto, is to see you. not me. but you.
and i felt so happy seeing you smile. because i didnt see your smile that often when were together.
i'm not your smile. i'm the one smiling and laughing, but i realised. u don't. i hope you're smiling now.
because i'm not yours anymore.
looking at that photo can just make me cry. i miss you alot, i really do.
what about you? how do you feel when u see me everyday? i can sense you still love/like me. i'm at least 80% sure.
and when i'm doing some stuff like having fun with other boys you look, and it means something right?
or am i just thinking too much like i'm so perfect for you to continue loving me?
i don't know how long this misery is going to last.
when can i have a month that there'll be no tears in my eyes?
it's the 25th today, on the 27th will be our 4 months being strangers.
time passes really fast. but i felt like we broke up yesterday.
avoiding me, is this how u show your sadness to me? or is it that you wanna forget me.
it's find you know. but it actually hurts alot. why cant we be normal friends? just friends, for fucking sake.
are you that immature? i really want you to be someone that will always be with me.
or is it that both of us are still young?
and i really wish that we can be together again.

i'm so so so afraid of love, all i ever think about is you.



"If you’re going to love me, love me deeply. If you’re going to break my heart, then break it all. If you’re going to care, care for me completely. If you decide not to hold me, then just let me fall. If you’re going to stay, then stay forever and if you want to leave, then do it today. If you’re going to change, change for the better. And if you’re going to talk, please mean what you say. Don't ever change ur mind half way."

No comments: