Friday, December 13, 2013

It's not ALOT, right?



Hello all! I totally look like a chipmunk up there, and yes it's my current photo yay yay.
If you're wondering why I'm looking so happy (as always but no this time i'm really happy),



 BAM.


I'M GOING TO MALAYSIA TOMORROW!

& it's only 3D2N ._.
it looks like I brought my entire house/room there right, my mum was like "you're crazy!"

Here's what I brought:
2 sets of clothes
1 set of PJs
Slightly thicker jacket for Genting
Slippers
Toiletries
Socks


THAT'S ALL! & I swear it's not alot okay but idk why it looks so full :(
I'm so exciteddddddddddddddddd! I'll try to vlog along the way hehehe.
oh and speaking about vlog, blogger's being a beej not letting me upload the vlog with Erika swimming,
so I've posted it up on my facebook!

I'll be back on Monday night so stay tuned on Wednesday maybe? ^^

No comments: