Friday, December 13, 2013

-


Hello guysss :)
Wanted to blog and update about stuff but I guess I really need  to do this to let things out of me.

So one of my best friends recently broke up & I'm a sucker when it comes to it,
because I'm so practical I'll just go "It's okay time will heal".

._.


& I'm feeling useless as shit. 


I don't know how to make you feel better because both of us are tough bitches and we know when to stop crying over sweet nothings,
but I know and remember very clearly how you were there for me throughout since 3 years ago.

We don't meet up as often but every time something happens to me, you'll always be there to talk and make fun of the mistakes I make.
& you were partly the reason why I could remain so strong even after breaking up with my previous.

I bet you didn't know that right hahahah.


I know you're strong enough to overcome this with or without me, but of course always know that I'll be here for youuuuuuuuu :)
Do what you want that keeps you happy. Laugh,cry,sing,sleep,eat,play games,draw. You have two awesome weeks till the new year and it's time for you to move on and be happy with what you have in your life right now.

I'm sorry I can't be there physically but you know I'll always be there.
I miss our movie marathons or just sitting somewhere talking and eating, and even working together!


It's time to move on beeeeeeeeeeeeech!

No comments: