Friday, December 6, 2013

December to-do-list.



Happy December people! (I know it's already the 6th day but whatever it's fucking December weeee) 
December didn't start out fine for me, but still; I just can't wait for Christmas and MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY.


When it comes to December most of us just tend to think so much and reflect on ourselves since the start of the year. Well same for me! Of course I'll do super duper personal posts as the time goes by. Because it's Christmas, My Birthday and the New Year! 
Best best time of my life :)


Anyway, I'm so desperate with shopping and leisure I even have a list prepared in my head. I need new things to come in and going out to keep me happy! *hint christmas and my birthday is coming HAHAHAHA*


  • New school bag (mine is tearing omg)
  • A lil' mini box to keep my hairbands and clips
  • Affordable hair straightener
  • Sandals
  • Hidden socks
  • More colorful rubber bands
  • Dresses for Chinese New Year (IT'S IN A MONTH GOSH)
  • New mini Sketch book

  • See Christmas lights at Orchard area
  • Head to any beach
  • Have a cozy mini movie marathon
  • Make/Eat my own salad
  • Watch another 2 movies in the Cinema
  • Visit Water Front again :D
  • Vlog during happy moments (because I'm too shy to use a camera I know it sounds dumb wth)
  • Hair Cut
  • Sit somewhere peaceful to have a picnic and spend time drawing (I need to get back with drawing!


Well that's for the month of December only. HAAHHAHAHA.
I know right it's so many but of course I guess all can't be fulfilled by 2013, but it's okay what are goals/to-do lists for hehehe.


Tomorrow's gonna be a long ass tiring but fun day, shall try to blog if I have the time.


E says byebye!

No comments: