Thursday, December 5, 2013

4th Month + Hubzversion 2!

HIII!
Third day of blogging streak I'm so happy omg. 

& it's another HAPPY HAPPY post! XD
It's our 4TH MONTH YAYYYY.
*throws imaginary handmade confetti in the air*

There's no photos of us cos I think you all would be quite bored ah,
we haven't been taking photos together and the ones that aren't shown are still with Hubz *ahem slow*



I had to get a belated birthday gift for him and so I decided to get something for our 4th Month too!
it was a really sucky gift cos I really had no time to make something or buy something interesting :( but anyway there were two designs I spent 15-20 minutes deciding so I decided to get both muahaha.


Front.


Back.


Hubby said I was disturbing him with the black wallet cos that creature was bald,
refer to previous post if you didn't get it HAHAHAA. it's too funny omg.



So anyway today was spent pretty well. I kinda skipped half day of school due to major dry cough and then met hubby for dinner at his favourite coffee-shop hahaha.

Thank you for coming over just for dinner and celebrating our 4th Month :)
and YESSS. I finally got to pay for dinner. I feel so enlightened -.-
Even though it was just a simple meetup, thank god hubby talked cos my voice was seriously too irritating HAHAHA. but of course the time spent was perfect <3 p="">


Here's some Hubzversion 2!
It was supposed to be 2 as in second month but I missed it for so many months. I'll just compile all to 2 :(




this is what happens when I try to find out more about him and he started being mushy wtf.



& I thought he was initiating a conversation.



Step quotes.



this is me being mushy and him saying "thank you". yea.



 Idk why but this makes me smile and laugh hahahaha
cos we both get hunger easily yo.


Okay! that's all for today. 
Shall try to blog tomorrow but latest by Saturday.


HAPPY 4 MONTH HUBBY.
Please be mushy forever not only today ah. kau tak maintain.


E says byebye!

No comments: