Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's His Birthday!

IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!

yes it's another birthday post trolololol. I guess that's my only motivation to get back on a blogging streak!
and of course, it's the one and only him :)

Here's one of the photos we took just when we got together,

funny how we got together only after him shaving for Hair For Hope 2013.
THEN I fell for him HAHAHA. It's like "ohhh holy he shaved for the world woaa" *beams with glee looking up at him with a halo*
okay i'm crazy.






 Here's us skyping. LOL. we're so crazy we even wear the hats at home.



and wearing couple pjs, why do such simple things make us so happy lmao.



& here's him always playing along with my jokes.
like "hatching" our dino eggs wtf. did that even make any sense.



Fav photo looking like Brother and Sister hehehe have anot have anot?!


Here's the most awkward photo I've EVER posted:






























































 I love you :B




-

Hehe. Happy Birthday Hubbz. You're 20!!!
But of course stay happy and bubbly like me hehehe. I love you so much.

Even though today wasn't a really good day for you, I hope I've been there for you despite the short time :(
& how randomly you said you love me and how "adorbs" I am in midst of rambling HAHAHA.

I love you, so much.

E says byebye!

No comments: