Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hallucination.

It's currently 10.39pm and I'm sooooo exhausted,
my legs are cramped and muscles are aching due to yoga, bringing Erika for a swim and lastly;
me swimming today.

IN THE SEA!


Hubz and I finally went to Sentosa and it was sooo awesome, it rained after awhile but it just felt so good heading to the beach after so long. I really need more beach outings :(





but of course that's not the main point of today's post LOL, cos I'm just too tired and I'm super angst/emotional/pmsey/sad/angry.
Which I don't know why ._.

you know how you always see something and start hallucinating or in your case think too much? Yea it's so scary you can't even sleep in peace because you're just so scared of it.
& you don't know how to describe the pain/anger/sadness to anyone or even describe what you see/feel/think/hallucinate.
because it's something so small to others but yet so huge in your mind.


I feel completely lost, confused and soo irritated by myself, by the things happening and also the people around me. Whywhywhysighpie.



I am just so crazy.

No comments: