Friday, June 25, 2010

sorry for not update yesterday!
didnt even on the com yesterday. TEEHEE (nigahiga) LOL
so yesterday went to yew tee mac met shirleen qad, zi xuan gor and justin!
chat chat for long. then me and shirleen went to pasar malam walk walk.
I BOUGHT A BAG. BUAHAHAA HAPPY! ^^
walked abit more then went home.
decided to bring doggy out cos today she cut hair! :D
met zi xuan and justin plus friends at playground there.
bully mai dog ><
talk talk. then went home.
homed the whole day. thats it!

IT'S 10!
I WANNA WATCH MY ELLEN SHOW. LOL
LATER COME BACK ;D









ok! i'm back!
today's friday. i havent done most of my hw.
seriously die liao la!
plus today shirleen and justin coming my house!
grandma coming too!
HAPPY! ^^
but so not happy too.
MY HW LARHS!!

will update on monday if possible

MONDAY'S SCHOOL! YIPPEEEEEEE!

No comments: