Wednesday, June 9, 2010

hello da jia~
quick update because ellyne is tired and wants to sleeeeeeep!

today morning woke up late again. i'm SO LAZY :(
woke up on com. played hotel city abit check mails. then eat breakfast
my breakfast will always be late becos i love watching Ellen DeGenres show! <3
watch till 11.30
then went doctor :(
cos my nose sometime okay sometime come back.
took bus. waited quite long cos alot people.
after that bought mac LOL
i know i'm insane. buying medicine then buy mac ><
bought for maid also.

went home eat eat. then chat with maid.
FOUND MY BRO LAPPY. thought i can use it to upload my pics.
in the end
I DONT KNOW HIS FUCKING PASSWORD.
i tried all his common pass but this time cant hack
i swear i will find out the password.
I JUST WANNA UPLOAD THE PICTURES! -.-

so eat medicine lerhs. feeling a lil drowsy
thats why quick update. going to sleep soon?

and looks like i needa upload ONE BY ONE the pics using my phone
sian diao lorhs.

CIAO!

No comments: