Saturday, June 26, 2010

HELLO PEOPLE.
first of all. i'm currently using my lappy.
cos i asked dad for it. gotta return tmr night.
AWWWW ><


and yea. i got no time to update
cos its alr 10.35
so i try to update ALOT ALOT and yes seriously ALOT tmr

PICTURES OF WHAT I BOUGHT today, and some other days




bpp daiso. :D

bought this from regina. NICE? but short. ahah

JURONG POINT TODAY.

off cos. the toilet! :D

I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS


baggy!! FINALLY I BOUGHT ONE FOR MYSELF. CHEAP! $10
PASAR MALAM LOL
the one i wore above. NICE! PLEASE SAY IT'S NICE!
ex! from HURS(?) 30 or 40 plus. but if buy two got discount!
so mum bought one more ;D

black belt to suit the dress from regina :D
13! john little

freaking awesome shoe.
CHEAP 19.90!
from BEGA. expensive! 40 plus!




AND YES FINALLY GOT THIS TOO ALSO.
WHITE! cheap. 3 for $15
2 other colours mum bought them :D

No comments: