Sunday, October 6, 2013

Family weekends.


HiHi! Sorry life's been pretty busy and messed up, also been unwell and sick these few days I didn't have the mood to blog at all :<
It's finally Octoberrrrrrr!~ Time flies so fast I still remember the amount of tears I shed during January and I've gone through so much shit in my life this year.

But anyways! Life has been pretty good now, gonna head out to grandma's house later. Here's some pictures I took during the past weekends, (because I'm too lazy to do a legit post).


Here's Chandler crying because he didn't wanna have dinner, and I got bored.


We also had a farewell dinner for Justina (last month) at Crystal Jade and Chandler was there too! :)









Kelly and I look so alike sometimes it's creepy, and I think we both miss our old hair now looking at this LOL. We both had hair cuts around the same time. females.




Shall try to blog real soon! Next week's gonna be another busy week.
Don't leave me aloneee hereeee.

E says byebye!

3 comments:

CandyAng said...

Oh no ellyne please take good care of yourself & get well soon uhh!

Jiayou jiayou!!! ^.^ My stressful and busy days are coming real soon too sighs...miss the australia peaceful and stress-free life!

Unknown said...

Hahahah! Welcome back home ^^ Thank you :D

CandyAng said...

Hahahahahahas!XDDD