Thursday, October 17, 2013

2nd Monthsary!

Recalling from the past, the last time I went to somewhere peaceful would be with my Dad. I never got a chance to feel nature and peace after. But my second Dad brought me somewhere I totally didn't know about.

Oh. my second Dad is Hubz. HAHAH.


It was our 2nd Monthsary! Not a big celebration but definitely an eye opener. ^^
Sungei Buloh, my current lovely favourite place. I had to take another photo because it's too perfect.






Funny fishes jumping funnily making me laugh.




Omg I think this wasn't taken by me it's too nice. (Hubby trying to take over my blogging hobby hehehe)



Ah why does he look so cute.... ._.




Irritating hubby is irritating HAHAHA.

First try,


Second,



HAHAHA, too funny loving this picture ^^



Tell me if you get how wrong this poster is.....


-

Can't believe Hubz and I have been together for 2 months. It feels like many years... not that I'm bored of it HAHAHA.
Really have chunks of things to blog about but I've been really busy because my project's gonna happen tomorrow! I'm really excited and hope I'm much better (unstable migraines forever). See you guys very soon ^^

E says byebye!

2 comments:

CandyAng said...

Hahahahas HAPPY 2nd MONTHSARY Ellyne!=DD All the best for your Freezemob tomorrow!=)

Unknown said...

Thank you! ^^