Wednesday, October 23, 2013

School is back.

All prepped up to sleep for tomorrow but here I am finally blogging! :) School started on Monday and it has been prettttyyyy stable I guess? Class starts at 8am tomorrow and I need to hibernate badly...
Been really happy with time management so far but suddenly stress starts coming in, however still really blessed to have the same few people around me ^^

Monday



Credits and thanks to Riduan for the Cotton On skirt. Even though he won't be reading but I iz happy I haz discount muahahaha.
Lesson was pretty boring on Monday but fun due to old and funny classmates.

Here's Zeeman, Candy and I. Dennis being the anti-camera guy (as usual) with checkered shirt on my right lolol. & some unknown girl :x





Tuesday




Finally decided to use old hair props because I suddenly had an idea on how to use it properly lolol. Hubz was shocked to see me in a head band and it made me realized how long I didn't spend time on my hair anymore hahaha.

My bobby pin failed.



Gonna be pretty busy for the next two days, till then ^^
E says byebye!

No comments: