Saturday, October 26, 2013

Papa & Mama Yeo's Birthday ^^

Here's a picture of me before you guys forget how I look after this post. But I'm no more the girl with bangs, hohoho. This post is 1 month late. Yea.....



It was Mama Yeo's Birthday last Sept. BUT, I have Papa Yeo's Birthday post here as well if not you'll have no wait for two months lol jks.



Mama Yeo

We had an early celebration during the weekends with our relatives :)







While waiting for everyone to be free, here's kellyne hehehe.





The cake was so yumsssss. I still can remember how it tastes like ._.











What Papa Yeo, Brother, Aunt and I got for her all together! :) 
ahem mine's the purple card. I'm jelly comparing it to my bro's... >.>





Papa Yeo

It was a mini celebration and was during a Friday (25th Oct) so there's only 2 photos ._. LOL. I hope Papa Yeo is happy as my mum took leave to have a whole day celebration muahaha. Even got to watch Escape Plan wth I also want movie buddy.


Idk why my Brother's face cracks me up. He looks really angry but he's just posing and irritated HAHAHA



Here's a lovely card I did for daddy hehe. Anyone can understand what I'm trying to say? My Brother could but I don't know if my daddy did lolol.


 -

Shall try to blog tomorrow and be loyal in this space during the weekends, thinking of M5O to come back. What do you allll thinkkk? (If you don't know what's that it's at the side bar hahaha)

E says byebye!

No comments: