Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Where have I been these 3 days?


 Hello lovely readerss~ been MIA for three days. so busy! *asian accent*

Sunday was quite a tiring day as Kenneth and I had to babysit this xiao dong gua!






soooo adorable! we were playing with bubbles at our ah ma house! hehe.

Monday was a terrible one; my mood was like crazy. 

but today turned out well! 

first of all; he's coming back to SG! another 2 hours more! *squealssssss*

secondly my xiao yi called me while i was playing Sims asking me to go out! hahahahaha.
so i called Kelly along! went to Jurong Point for shopping and chit chat :D


OOTD. Last min activity = last minute casual wear.

didn't take photos cos we kept shopping and shopping!
ate at burger king and chat for like an hour or so.
waited for my mum to end work and we went home together!~

School's starting soon and i'm really excited. I'll aim to get a 3.0 GPA. like really.
let time prove you all! muahahahahaha.

Going to watch some videos or play games. update soon! 

xoxo.

No comments: