Sunday, October 14, 2012

First day of Sem 2 + Saturday!


 Hello sexy people! been spending the few days out and about. been lazy and moody.

FRIDAY WAS THE DAY.
what day? 1ST DAY OF SEMESTER 2!

two words to describe my day/class/teammates: Amazingly awesome.
didn't take photos on that day as I was just toooooo excited. *and I thought I was late for school*

wore a simple long sleeve grey top (cotton on) and black shorts.
I'm loving cotton on <3 font="font">

started the class with playing those typical lame games but our class was kinda open!
i think i'm going to love this class :B

not going to go so much info but i knew i had so much fun!
my teammates are like fated to be together. there's a more serious one; and crazy crazy people.
hope i'll have even more awesome teammates for the next few modules!

SATURDAY was even better. spent the day with the boy.
but don't get me wrong; we're still friends :)


OOTD. 
Tied up hair with pinned up fringe.
Cream coloured top from lastbusride.livejournal
Black shorts from mila
Vintage - old fashioned bag from my grandpa
*invisible grey cardigan from cotton on because i forgot to include it in the photo*

It was raining heavily when i left house but luckily it stopped and waited for the boy near his house.
headed to Bugis and it was a surprising day for me as I didn't plan on doing anything much.

Didn't know that the boy actually checked the movie timing and asked me if I wanted to watch Taken 2.
I didn't want to as I haven't watch part 1 yet and also...........
felt kinda bad cos I had no single cent in my wallet :'( *Okay maybe i paid a dollar for the cheesy hot-dog*
we bought the tickets and went to the temple to pray. finally feel much more peaceful now :B

bought our drinks and food but we had to wait for another 40 minutes to enter the cinema ._.
so we kinda ate all our food already. LOL!

the movie was quite nice though, might be over-rated but an 8/10 maybe?


Had our dinner as Aston's and I haven't eaten such good food for so long.
we had some quarrels after but then we headed to BPP to shop for his games and stuff.
sent the boy home and that was my Saturday :')

really glad that we spent some quality time together and the best was you paid for everything.
I know most girls would be thinking like " what's so happy that he paid for everything? isn't it normal?"
firstly; we're both friends and he's still willing to pay for EVERYTHING.
secondly; he knows my situation and he's willing to do all these for me.

Really glad that I have him by my side. I love you Willie.

No comments: