Monday, October 15, 2012

Drawing!

flash shows my pimplezz.

Went to my grandma's house yesterday and Kelly has finally ended her exams!!!
her fringe and hair is like so nice now. mine is so short till i have to pin it up to hide it. hehe.
played monopoly deal and mahjong. fun-sized people play fun-sized mahjong!


because if you compare their hands and the tiles. PHEWW. 
the set came with a small table and a stand for the tiles. it's like scrabble-mahjong ^_^
my luck was like so close yet so far! every time left 1 or 2 more will win.
worst was i thought i won the last round. lucky never play with real money. LOL.

today was DRAWING.

this first lesson is so tough to describe. it's like nice yet un-nice at the same time?
i guess i'll just show my drawings ._.


half face i drew for the start of lesson.
*first drawing after many months* not bad right



lines and shapes everywhere. i'm so lazy to explain why we do all these~


this is my best artwork. I drawz linez.



I guess drawing is gonna be fun and I hope I can catch up my on my drawing skills fast :(
feeling sick if you guys saw my facebook. and i'm feeling uncomfortable now.

update soon kay? byeee :)

No comments: