Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Math,math,draw.



Been such a busy day today but blogging comes first  second.
okay not really cos I already submitted my RJ and stuff. LOL.
seems funny as it's only Wednesday and today has been the busiest day.
I've to arrange a meetup with Regina tomorrow, do my RJ, and another two homework which I really want to begin with.
worst is I've been having so many body aches and getting real tired easily,

I HAVEN'T PLAYED TETRIS TODAY. *it's like a drug kinda thing.....*



haven't been taking nice photos of myself because my face has been breaking out.
I don't even have time to use my face masks cos i'm scared i'll be too tired till i sleep off with it. HAHAHA.

loving the ring that i wore today cos my another ring that i usually wear is with the boy.
kinda long story but the point is I can't get used to not wearing any ring. and after looking at this for one whole day, i kinda love it more!

one more thing that makes me and my mind go busy is I've been having urges to draw and draw and draw.


no idea where i got this idea from but it just came out.


taken from a website with a girl wearing these, she's kinda meaty so.....
but this one is ugly though :(

School has been mad and there's just so many things to update and talk about.
stress level getting high high because I don't even have time to love myself.
sounds so wrong right. LOL. but really. :'(

update soon! love you all ;)

No comments: