Thursday, October 4, 2012

Crazy hair.


Hi peepooozzz. it's night night! and it's gonna rain. YAYYY!

the picture above shows my boredom in the afternoon and i need a hair cut.
but the person in charge of my hair (sounds so high class right) wasn't working today! :(

wasted my afternoon going to lot 1 just to return a library book and "cut my hair"/
so i spent the rest of the evening playing tetris and building my new sims home. LOL.
yea... this is my real life...........

but i managed to go out at night! hehe.
supposed to go bpp to meet CH and the rest but they changed to Jelapang!
chiong-ed out of house and stayed there for an hour or so?
met my colleague when taking the bus there. hahahaha!

 OOTD :)

Simple black tank ( not cloth material i'm not sure); slight longer and the back.
plus white shorts. i'm loving this outfit :O
i look so skinny in this photo i swear!!! or did i really slim down? hehehe XD

hope i'll be able to go out tmr with my qad~
byebye!

No comments: