Thursday, October 18, 2012

Short lil update~

feelingz barney-ish?

I'm so free bored tired random today so I decided to haz a short update!
school today was fine, it's like going up and down.
had arguments with the boy last night and wasn't in the right mood, worst : Multimedia Programming.

I felt like a total dumb blonde cos I failed programming last sem & I really didn't know any basics at all.
today is the day..............WHERE I FINALLY DID MY PROBLEM STATEMENT 
without copying like last semester.

but still, there was a stew-pid quiz we had to do and I just wrote some shitz.

met Regina to get my clothes and I forgot to bring mine for her! She must be cursing and swearing :'(
I'll take photos of them one day! I haven't even opened the bag of clothes yet cos my parents are in my room. HEHEHE.

Daddy came to fetch me after school and my shoulder still feels so achy.
hope i'll be better by tomorrow or Saturday so I can do my homeworkkkk.



OOTD:
Black tanktop + Jeggings from lastbusride.livejournal
Light brown/dark cream Belt from Yew Tee Point
Cream cardigan at Cotton On ($5 ONLY OMGSZX)
Flats from Clementi BHG.
Burberry bag (stole from my mum)



Byez byez from Me and Erica! <3 font="font">

No comments: