Wednesday, November 16, 2011


i know right. super emo picture.
it's 10.15pm and i got home at 9pm.
bathed and all, pack my luggage and i'm here posting!
cried while bathing gosh. i dont like going oversea. just feels like i'm leaving for good.
plus now that i'm attatched, oh em geeee :'(

okay so morning me and bro brought eric cut hair. ( as what i said in my previous post)
ate lunch and watched Sunny Girl.
1 plus wanted to leave house ler but erica was ready for collection! LOL.
i no have a picture of her :(

continued watching Sunny Girl instead of leaving house LOL.
wanted to watch finish one episode heh.
so left house at 2 plus so i took a cab to baby's house.
took so long to find a taxi and the man sent his mum home first LOL.
this kind of customer so good can?! okay luh cos i was despo to go baby house asap :>

reached baby house and stayed there for an hour or so.
i cried! :( i told myself not so :(
but i'll really miss baby.
never go oversea when you have a boyfriend. LOL. jkjk i'll still love and miss him ^^
i'm alr missing him now!

chionged and cabbed AGAIN to justina house cos i was freaking late.
daddy told me to have dinner there hehe. so played wii!
and yea, i said wanna take photo.
my camera only have one. LOL.
was just having so much fun luh, plus texting baby.
i rather capture the moments myself in my heart than using the camera hehe.


this is my cousin kelly! LOL.
i dono why i look so happy HAHA.

gonna wake up at 5.30am tmr but who cares cos i'm boss. LOLJK.
bet i cant even sleep luh. will talk to baby, watch youtube etc.
cos i got freaking 18 hours to sit on the plane tmr -_-

and baby if you're reading my blog cos i will tell you to do so hehe.
i'll remember your promise, i'm a happy girl today :3
remember to open the thing i gave you from tmr onwards!
I LOVE YOU.

okay super mushy right, i stop here. LOL!

GOODBYE PEOPLE! I'LL BE BACK ON THE 27TH!
I'LL MISS SINGAPORE! :D

No comments: