Wednesday, November 16, 2011

GOOD MORNING!
it's 11.11 AM! i woke up at 8 plus but facebook has so many notifications over and over!
so i ate breakfast and watched abit of Sunny Girl!
bro and i brought erica to cut hair hehe.
came home and my bro used my lappy so draggggggg. LOL.

a confession to make! most of my photos are all the old ones cos i look super unglam now with my long bangs etc -_-
plus i've been so busy, my room is in a big mess cos of O's and i have no time to camwhore okay!
so nah i give nice nice picture to lie to you all. LMAO
and yea even my hair is super messy now i dono why even though i trimmed it not long ago :(
unlike the one above!

gonna meet baby to pass him sth i guess, spend abit of time i hope :(
my last time seeing him before i go USA!

then gonna go justina house to play wii. gosh i miss cousin time!
must must take photo! LOL.

i will blog at night to give my last post before i leave tmr!.

love you all! :D

No comments: