Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I AM HOME PEOPLE! like 30 mins ago but yeah LOL.
facebook is a major distraction can!

this is the first time i blogged about what i did outside since last year!
gosh how i really missed it.
sorry i have no pictures cos i was really enjoying my day kekekeke.
fought with baby in the morning over some lame stuff, i hope he's not angry now!
took bus all the way to bugis, was typing a msg to baby and i look down then wanted to vomit!
one random lady made us laugh all the way to the ticket counter LOL.

super fml, i'm still 15 and i cant watch NC16 movie.
wanted to watch you are the apple of my eye! STUPID LUHH.
please luh i'm 1995 leh, count 16 can anot?!

walked to iluma and try again, they say cannot LOL.
wanted to watch footloose but 5 plus start -_-

sooooooooooooooo.
WATCHED IN TIME!

okay before that went to eat lunch, i eat so slow :( can someone be ever patient with me?!

was late for the movie! lucky baby not so angry :/

movie was alright. so many kissing scene, baby keep using jacket cover my face LOL!!
the show was okay but the ending was kinda -_-
like when u watch the ending then u like O_O then -_- "like that end uh?" LOL.

had major major chest problem! i'm so scared one day i really faint or what lor!
and when i say chest problem, my chest hurts and heart will pain.
IT ISNT THAT CHEST PROBLEM. ( if u really get what i mean heh~)

went to buy KOI! LOL LIKE FOR MY WHOLE O LEVEL NO KOI AND I MANAGE TO SURVIVE.
baby wanted me to bring his jacket to USA. i really wanted to :( but i cant think of any excuse to tell my parents or family. sian diao!?

walk around bugis then stupid yet lovely baby (LOL) buy cigg~ walk here and there then baby send me to mrt hehe (:

-
-
-

WENT TO CLEMENTI MALL!
walk around while waiting for DA XIAO JIE CLARIE WHO SPRAINED HER FOOT TODAY BUT STILL CAN LAUGH ABOUT IT! LOL.

was at library reading then went to eat dinner with her.

super epic cos we order wrong then not enough money. LOL!
not gonna say it in detail cos it's super ps for us okay!
more ps for me is i wanted to buy her dinner to celebrate her early birthday cos i go USA ler.
AND I NO ENOUGH MONEY LMAOO LOL

*awkward silence*

walked to clarie house downstairs to chat for like 1 hour plus!
was so afraid i would get lost LOL.
but hey i'm home safely. not bad for this ellyne leh! XD

okay and here's another pic of me. see my necklace.


clarie asked me what necklace is that and after i said it was my luggage key.
she burst out laughing for like dono how long. LOL WTF?
okay yes i know it's weird but i'm really afraid that i will lose it!
it's my bao bei!
i am really crazy sometimes.......................

okay so now i'm here on my bed with no lights typing this. and i dono why i said this LOL.
oh how i miss this life so much!
and i forgot to bring sth to baby, stupid fight made me so angry till i forgot :(

facebook is spamming me like mad LOL.
guess i wont be watching Sunny Girl till tmr morning ><

will be back tmr! BYE BYE!

No comments: