Saturday, October 9, 2010

sorry i cant make the photo bigger.
i'm too lazy to go mozilla just to resize it. HAHA

well, changed pic again. this is really nice!
i never once said edited pictures were ugly LOL. edit as in change colour, no photoshop!
and this is really cool. i was just choosing how many photos i wanted and i tried out this
i love that webby, dont wanna say it out. muehehehe~

there's actually nth to update cos i'm just gonna stay home the entire day besides tuition.
my art is not done yet. hehehehehehehe.
i'm just bloody bored so decided to update. aint i good? :D

dl-ed maple but cant play it. this is freaking fail LOL
oh well. hope my bro will help me and not tell me to re-dl.
then i'm real failure. muahaha!

so yea. byebye!
and sorry if my post are all white colour cos their short posts and i wont colour it unless it's a long one :D

No comments: