Monday, October 11, 2010

1. Where did you take your profile pic?
Room

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Shirt and shorts

3. What is your current problem?
Missing someone which isnt what you all think. LOL

4. What makes you happy most?
seeing jermyn or just looking at you <3

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Currently not listening.

6.Any celeb you would marry?
Nope.

7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
this sounds pathetic, but no. LOL! ( there's one but we lost contact )

8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
i think so? forgot.

9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
NO. LOL

10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
duh.

11. Do you speak any language?
Yeah.. like what i'm typing now?

12.Do you ever watch MTV ?
yes, but only from youtube T.T

Chapter 1:

1. Nickname(s): Elizabelle or Xxia0xinX
2. Current location: My room
3. Eye color: Not sure :O

Chapter 2:
1.You call a question a chapter?: you call youself a quiz?
2.Do you get along well with your parents? fights and all but always okay :D

Chapter 3: Favorites
1. Ice cream : Choc and chip :D
2. Shampoo/conditioner: Pantene and Dove
3.Person/People: People who make me insane :D

Chapter 4: Do You...
1. Dance in the shower? yes. HAHAHAAHAH. but not really, no space -.-
2. Do you write on your hand? i'm a hardcore hand-writter. LOL
3. Call people back? yesss
4. Believe in love? hello? -.-
5. Any mental health issues? on the outside no. internally maybe. HAHA

Chapter 5: Have You..
1. Broken a bone? dont think so
2. Sprained anything? dont think so too x.x ( i'm such a spoiled brat LOLOL)
3. Had physical therapy? yes
4. Gotten stitches ? nope
5. Taken painkillers? yea

HOW I END MY SENTENCES
1. I love: the people who love me :D
2. I don't understand: alot of stuff. especially you
3. When I wake up in the morning: Look at my phone.
4. Life is full of: dirt and candy. cos it sucks alot like a vacuum cleaner and can be really sweet at times :D
5. I get annoyed very quickly when: People disturb me or shout at me for no reason -.-
7. Female Dogs are: example me and my dog. HAHAHAHAHAHAA
8. Cats are: scary, kittens arent :3
9. Tomorrow is: a day after today which is tuesday which is also the day before wednesday and it's my art paper. LOL
10. I have a low tolerance for: immature people or people who want attention -.-
11. If I had a million dollars I would: give my parents and bro 1/2 some to my maid. donate to whoever charity and the rest IS MINE. MUAHAHAHA (stop dreaming larh ellyne! ) LOL

No comments: