Friday, October 8, 2010

all my life, i've tried
to make everyone happy while i,
just hurt and hide
waiting for someone to tell me it's my turn to decide.

hello everyone. today's a better day then last night.
was horrible, but at least there's this boy that always pei me. even though he dont know how to console me. hehe <:

maths p.2 was so much easier i swear. but if i studied that 2 questions i wouldnt have wasted the how many awesome marks ><
science mcq was okay. kinda tired and slack. thats the problem when its going to be the last paper and it's a friday. BUAAH

went to buy bubble tea, waited for bus so long. sat there for a long long time~

homed and using lappy. gotta do my art tmr okay!
gonna slack the entire day. hehe

OKTO's making me and my bro laugh like shit. sore throat's gonna come back cos of all the laughter.
LOL

No comments: