Wednesday, October 27, 2010


DAY 4: YOUR SIBLING ( CLOSEST RELATIVE)

my sibling's my bro. one and only bro
and only to find out that he hasn't the same blood as me~ things are still the same.
we always fought like any other typical families but always had our greatest moments.
both of us were so close, slept together, played together, danced together,cooked together, ate together, watched tv together, played wii together.
even though he's in army now and has a girlfriend, more fights are coming along and we're getting further apart.
well i just got to say that that's life and people do change. but no matter what, we're still close and never had nothing much to say.
it's really fun having a elder bro. a much elder bro. the one that helps me in everything, cooks for me sometimes, helps me doing art and nearly everything that has got to do with IT.
he's photography skills are awesome, his cooking skills are awesome. and off cos, his humor!
maybe after a few years he's gonna get married, but he'll still be my bro, forever and ever :D


No comments: