Monday, October 25, 2010

DAY 3 : YOUR PARENTS.

the 2 people i saw when i opened my eyes for the first time.
and it's such a coincidence that my daddy birthday is today! ^^
i bought a cake for him~ strawberry light cheese cake, 16.80. and i realised i lost $10
WHO STOLE IT?! :(
i suspect when we were doing the brazillian shit. sighhhhhhh
BACK TO MY PARENTSSSSSSSSS.
my parents are just such wonderful people, even though our age gaps are big.
it's also fun to talk to them, and they always teach me in proper ways.
i'm happy and grateful that i have a wonderful family.
if my dad wasnt strict, i wouldnt be that disciplined.
but still, i'm using my lappy without him knowing ><
i know he's helping me, but confiscating it makes me feel unsafe. you know? LOL
no matter how wrong i am, i know they'll always forgive me.
and i'll always be their baby in their eyes :3

OKAY.
school was alright.
i'm thinking that i'm going to express next year.
OMG? IS THIS TRUE?
but why aint i happy? ><
who knows.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

nothing much to say alr. talking to joshua now. HAHA <3


No comments: