Thursday, May 13, 2010

OLA READERS!
i have some time to blog. hehe! :P

last night was a disaster -.-
dono whats wrong with me. so worried until hell,
like "wtf?"
and my neck's sprained. :(
the way i sleep lorhs........................


school was fine today.
got back some results. totally. ok-not-ok. LOL!

SS - 26/50.
9 people pass in class only. so kinda *happy* larhs. AHA.

Geo- 16/50
i'm so freaking dead. and mr ho was scolding wadever nonsense.
he want scold also don need say like i got blame him for not marking my paper properly.
and i got improve abit lorhs. but still gonna be dead x_x

Chinese- 49.5/100
OVER ALL! LOL THATS MY OVERALL
FARKING IDIOOOOT.
main paper got 29/100 i think
zuo wen all that push me up cos i got 37/70? ahaha
ting li got 24/30
so add together its 1/2 mark so pass. so @!#^$%&%@#!

maths paper one got 29/50
was kinda alright larhs. since sec 1 always like that
paper 1 cant get 32 at leasssst? :(
but my lovely mr rao gave me an extra mark LOL
so yea. 30/50
but my paper 2 is soooo dead.
one page all blank = 1 question never try = 10 marks gone
so dead... so deaddddddddddddd

mm yea so that's all
and my dad's gonna come home tonight and ask me zz
I WANT MY LAPPY?! D:

class photo taking was okay larhs
kinda awkward or sth.. but desiree was behind me
so
:D
everything was normal
laughed quite ALOT today, :O

after school went bpp
ate mac with desiree
damn funny.
bought a mcwing meal upsize and share
eat finish. still hungry
so bought one more. told desiree to buy
DOWAN UPSIZE (cos abit full le)
i was supposed to eat the fries and coke, she eat all the chicken
end up she came to me with a large coke and told me she said "UPSIZE"
i was so angry i said " bloody fucker" LOL
and the way i said was freaking funny lorhs
that was the moment when me and desiree were so high
everything we see also laugh laugh
AND FARKING FULLLLLL!!! :(
and i eat eat now sore throat. plus the idiot coke.
desiree was dying due to her 4 pieces of chicken LOL!
stomach was damn big and we didnt talk cos wanna vomit
in the end both of us were laughing like mad,



BLOODY FUCKER,
such a great word to scold people (:




No comments: