Sunday, May 16, 2010

heyhey people!~
yesterday didnt have time to continue my post hehe
bought mothers day present ler. mum loves it
WAHAHA! ^^


last night went hospital -.-
took blood test. cos my fever up down for 1 week
pro not? LOL
blood test was through my MIDDLE finger
heng lorhs. i tot the hand there :(
waited for 1 hour in a freaking small isolated room with my mum
so bored.

results show my platelets low. cos i sick
so monday polyclinic take another blood test to check the platelets thingy
pain pain lorrrrrrrrrr...
got medicine lerhs. so better liao (:
kinda viral or throat infection larhs.


today was okay lorhs
woke up early then eat breakfast
watched hong xing da jiang recorded derhs lol
bathe then went lunch at crystal jade at IMM.
chloe was damn funny lorhs LOl!
went home

dad alighted me at west mall
seriously. my mind was maddd.
made me think of the memories of me and you again :(

reached home, on com
watch tv :D
currently watching shu bao tai zhong. lol
wanna continue my hong xing da jiang soon!~


mentard whole day busy. i'm bored. :(


so many fucking family problems
and how i wish you were there for me

No comments: