Thursday, May 20, 2010

hey peeps,
today school was funny yet dumb yet sad.

SS was alright, do the file thingy plus copy some stuff
chemistry did the retest, was okay larhs. then did covalent bonding.
quite okay. but do ionic bonding MUCH easier can?! ><

english did nothing, cos chem cher took our class also -_-
but slack larhs. talking about bbq wadever
what made me laugh was the eugene saying " i bring one babi here" LOL
his face pulling the babi was damn funny.
plus. who would bring a BABI to a bbq?! LOL

recess was damn freaking hungry.
plus wee kang and desiree doing " OOOOORRRHHH" at each other LOl~!

mt was slacky. cher let us do our stuff
so sat with desiree then talk talk sleep abit listen music

maths was damn funny larhs
me and desiree were imitating wad mr rao would do when he entered the class
how i wished 2e2 was with us and can share the joy like how we disturbed our chong chong
LOL!
mr rao told me to write the idiot content page, like wtf? he should get someone with a higher maths score hehe!
but i do lorhs. damn difficult
quinten saw sth. now some people know lerhs
zzzzzz

told him, " it doesnt matter to me"
i mean like, wtf? at least give a better reply.
dont give such a attitude can
we break doesnt mean we're not friends anymore lorhs
feel damn pissed or wadever mixed feelings

and yea. i think mentard is avoiding me, how to confirm leeh?
so whatever. i'm on my own
i'll be strong with no one to depend on :D





paid $20 to my dad. he told me to keep
and i said no
so i gotta save more money and pay him
plus i realise it wasnt my outgoing calls that made me phone bill burst
it was the 3G wadever, what's that? don even know lorhs zzz

i need money to top up my ez-link card.
my to-be-shoes

NO MONEY!!

should i make a new blogshop
selling INSTOCKS?! HAHA :P


SAYONARA~

No comments: