Thursday, March 11, 2010

yesterday cried like hell, darling and me fought, then he talked to me making me "wake up"
till i cry i couldnt stop lol,
but i called him and talk, keep making me laugh until i forgot i was sad,
dinner didnt have mood also larhs. but now i'm much better after crying so much~
tuition was bored, always nearly slept off. eyes open like fake only lol

now currently talking to darling, doing crap. i dont even have the mood to play piano lol
tmr maybe getting report book? haix, my dad will KILL ME
tmr maybe going bbp with ernest and weekang? they say wilson also wan go -.-
but i go there see niah, i go there mainly to eat my ice jelly with cocktail HAHA!
i lvoe to walk alone this few days, like the travelling time is more than the time i stay that LOL

listening to "ring ding dong" (:

i love, cry me a river, river flows in you. one is piano song.
SO HEAR IT!

anyone hear before ma ma ha ni - Ukiss? :D

No comments: