Monday, March 29, 2010

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOPLE
finally, it's monday
i'm here updating
cos ellyne the good girl, (OMFG?) is home early :D
forgot my earpeice. going home is wierd without music LOL

last week was awesome, went to darling house like every single day
dad suspect, zz so now gonna come home lorhs
cher haven call my dad yet. SO LONG!

hmm, nth much to update too anyways
english is a bore, like my group? haiyoo lol
i'm anti-social :D
maths was alright, and i'm having better chats with weekang
and theres a fucking problem between some people
LOL!

life kinda sucks without lappy
but dad didnt give me my lappy
and HEY, i studied. did my assesment?

chinese tuition gonna have exam wth ley x.x
e - dic(K) got problem. LOL!

i love darling!~

but i dreamt he broke with me
WTH
dono how to say. but its damn EW
didnt sleep the whole night lorhs, i think i dreamt the whole night o.o
so i'm gonna on radio, have a nice nap, bathe, watch tv, HWWWWW!~

BYE

No comments: