Monday, March 8, 2010

hello peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepal, :D
today was quite an okay day lorhs, i love english like hell
because english teacher ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, :D

today morning had fever :(
pe first period somemore, hand and leg keep shivering, then my skin cold cold
VOMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, D;
so didnt do standing broad jump lol
*skip skip*

physics kinda slacky, copy copy only.
then slack slack.

english was FUN!
cos cher is funny seriously,
i'm SLIM, HAHAHAHAHAHAH
thats wad the cher said, ><
plus can eat somemore, then jason give me small twisties lol
yuvan was pleading for just one small one, and jason reply was " u cannot u black"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! but joking only la, :D
was learning how to do pen stuns or sth lol
one round!~ so happy lorhs, sometimes can sometimes cannot :3
yuvan also trying lol
then i showed him wad i did with my tongue then i tell him if he can do i give him $50
HAH!

recess skip, shawn wasnt there o.o

ls was boring, sleep the whole way
suddenly my eyes so tired lorhs, wad reflection thing i also never do lols
listen music niahs, then ending part i woke up
kermyn go play sorry sorry and dance LOL, damn funny. mr cai laugh also. DAMN CUTEEE.
then ring ding dong also lol, kermyn dance seriously brightens up my day :D
played one round of tap tap revenge with ernest, poker face. NICE LEH
but me noob lorrrrrrrrrrrrrr

maths was okay, tired me. did the coordinate geometry thingy with the asses book
quite tiring, but I DID IT! :D

went home change bathe eat, went bbp
see wee kang, then i walk walk myself
ATE ICE JELLY WITH COCKTAIL!!!!!!!!!! <3
it's my fav lorhs
MUACKSSSSS

walk around, then took bus went home

haven do my tuition hw which is starting in 3 hours time -.-
currently talking to my darling, <3

last night talk to him so long lorhs, lol plus he had to whisper
HAHA, he whispered " wo ai ni" and the sound was so great,
i love the way he sings to me to cheer me up best :D

i love you, (:

No comments: