Sunday, March 7, 2010

hey peeps!
last night slept at 2, wahaha!

woke up at 9 T.T
tired like hell, but oh well. have to eat breakfast HAHA!
went to eat, saw dads friend, he sit with us lorhs
i eat finish le then walk home myself cos they wan talk mahs
chiong home, did my maths :D
finally i did my hw. ><

played com like hell,
talked to daniel and darling,
he woke up earlier sey HAHA
but today he like so neutral, ._.

my msn FAIL,
so i'm using ebuddy _I_
tmr daniel meeting me outside my house to do lorhs,
and can shun bian bring erica go out! :D

play wii play com play wii play com sleep

WENT CYCLING!
seriously, madness
i'm so freaking tired just cycling for half hour
OMGF? i needa exercise more!!!!! :(
and now my leg's terrible,horrible,weggitable LOL!
saw nadzirah :D

talked to the person i hate, revenge time? lol
see first. :D

MAC DELIVERY IS AT MY DOORSTEP! AHAHAHAHA

so i'll blog on TEWSDAY!

No comments: