Saturday, March 13, 2010

dad scolded me,
while i stood there controlling my tears
so he says he's gonna take my lappy,
tonight
i hope he can at least let me use it till holidays are over.
please god, save me.
last night cry like hell, i hope i can go out with darling this week
or go to his house,

yesterday was the happiest day yet the saddest day,
happy cos me and darling had such a fun time,
sad that i was a failure to my parents.

i'm sorry
and i promise,
i'm gonna improve fucking much better for mid of year.

so will not blog so often,
plurk so often,
facebook so often,
and msn that often

important things message me,
if not i wont reply
cos msging my darling is the only thing i can do lerhs, no more msn
plus i got no mood
so dont come and disturb me by asking fucking rubbish questions

goodbye,
my lovely lappy + bloggy :(

BUT KEEP THE TAGS FLOWING!

No comments: