Friday, May 30, 2014

Rare species of a skinny pig.



Hi everyone, as you can see. This picture depicts some rare species of a skinny pig sleeping and doing entirely nothing for the whole day lol. I felt so productive yesterday and thought that I would be doing some video editing / drawing / blogging today about something from the past (not the sad past like the past because I left this blog to dust if yo get what I mean) but instead I just woke up feeling soooo sleepy.

Bathed and headed out to school for lunch with Candy and I finally had a chance to complain to her about something stuck in me because I can't make it open yet. (really disgusting but once it's settled I will definitely do up a detailed post urgh). The weather was cray I don't know why I chose to walk to school because it makes me feel healthy like what. I also just recalled I was supposed to get back to exercising and working out today but hell no I'm still on meds why does my nose keep dripping water why not drip coins what am I saying lol.




Also I FINALLY GOT MY SOULMATE aka STARBUCKS aka MY LOVE. I love it when they either ask for your name or initials you just feel so special you know. but sometimes they don't even care why :( but anyways got it Venti because one week of no Starbucks is like a big thing you know.

Pretty much sums up my day because I came home after, wrote a huge ass email to complain about the stuff I can't mention yet. Watched some Pewdiepie which was horror I don't know why I did it, popped my medicine & took a nap for 2 to 3 hours till dinner time. I swear I kept waking up like something was bothering me and I was perspiring for no reason is it just me or is the weather really hot today?





Pictures above from my DAYRE yesterday because I was out for the whole day but it was a pretty detailed update (was supposed to be just a short one). So check it out HERE! I'm trying to balance my Dayre and blogging but I'm doubting my dayre hehe.

Well that's all for today gonna sleep soon again hehe.



e says bye!

No comments: