Tuesday, May 27, 2014

PEE-EM-ASS.



You know how lazy you are to do/start something and when you begin you just don't wish to stop? Example bathing but for me, blogging. Yes! I'm so eager to blog since I started yesterday. Also my blog views went up to 70 I'M SO HAPPY! Received lotsa love & support as well so thank you very muchy ^^

Today begins by PMS journey (TMI right I know but yes red mother nature is coming I'm warning you guys) because I woke up with nearly everything wrong wrong. I snoozed for an hour but surprisingly I was 5 minutes early / on time but somehow or rather I thought to myself "let's get a cab and be even earlier" but HELL NO. I'm not a cab person & I don't know when or where there would be cabs but I sure know that 10.30am isn't peak period? RIGHT?!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I called for a cab and they told me there was no cab available, so I thought "why not go out and look for one and if I can't I'll take the bus". The best thing life could give me was NO CAB and NO BUS. (I missed the bus). SUPER TERRIBLE & my shoelaces felt like they were wrong lemme show you guys.



Is this correct? Because it looks kinda ugly and wrong to me I feel so irritated walking with these shoes right now. & pardon me for being grumpy but this just kills me deep inside.....




I ASKED A QUESTION BUT ALL YOU GUYS DID WAS LIKE IT. Why would you do this to me :( so does the like mean "yes you're correct", or you're laughing because it's wrong or you're praising my shoes because that I thank you because I know it's nice HAHAHA.

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME OK? :(



So by the time I boarded the bus I knew I was gonna be late and had to call my chef to inform him. Work was so bad in the beginning because I felt really weak unhappy but time past really fast today I guess because I'm late LOL.

Question: Is it just me or when I'm late for something I feel really bummed / left out / unable to cope in any situation?

Also, my fever is finally gone but fuck my sore throat stinks like CRAZY. I don't even need to talk and it just hurts when I even move my throat (if you get what I mean) or swallow saliva. I really rather have fever more than any other sickness like runny nose, flu etc because fever is so common for me and I self-cure it. Chef knew I was sick and he asked if I overslept so I told him the entire story & all he could say was "wa cab expensive you know".

Anywayyyyyyyyy, it was the ending of the rush lunch hour and chef asked me if I was hungry.

Chef: You hungry?
Me: No.
Chef: You on diet ah? Good job.
Me: My throat very pain.
Chef: You want me to cook porridge for you?
Me: *fake smile cuz I think he's joking as always & how on earth can you cook porridge in a pasta shop?!*

After awhile.

Chef: Mam, here's your porridge.



I WAS SO TOUCHED. & he cooked it with a pan HAHAHAHA.
I'm telling you it's really good despite the looks & I think he remembers that I don't eat spicy and prefer chicken than seafood. Why do such kind people exist D:

He asked me if it was nice & asked if I'm sure cuz Chinese taste different from Philippine LOL. In my head I wanted to reply "yes it's chinese enough" x)
Work sure is always fun with him & that's when my day felt so much better ^^



So yes! I'm gonna wake extra early tomorrow because I never want to be late ever & I wanna get something for chef as a thank you thingy you know. All I can ever think is a Starbucks drink because why not? HAHAHHA


e says bye!

No comments: