Friday, February 3, 2012


On a random thought, i miss school. Not only secondary school life but also primary. I miss those times when not doing homework was something so scary till it became something we can smile;laugh and be proud about. I miss those times ganging up as a class just to disturb that one teacher we "hate". But seriously, we don't hate; we still miss every teacher we know in our lives. I miss the smell of small exercise books and pencils to large foolscaps and pens we start to buy and throw at others. I miss writting and doodling everywhere and tables were like our paper and bed. I miss those celebrations we always had and always complained that they were boring but now we actually miss it. I miss studying like crap; waiting for PSLE and O's to end just to enjoy but now I'm here thinking how much i miss the past; despite good or bad. :')

No comments: