Thursday, February 16, 2012

CONTINUATION.

Many ups and downs happened between me and studies, me and family, me and friendship and me and him. I guess we started to be so close that we forgot we were only friends.

That day i never expected came, 21st July 2011.

It was racial harmony day! He wore that cute malay costume that made me smile whenever i see him walking around sch. He was just so cute, handsome, loving and friendly that all girls would definitely want when they first saw him. Off cos i didn't tell him how cute he looked, i just said he was okay. hehe.

I had to stay back for something in school and we were supposed to meet. I told him i loved his attire and he didn't wanna change when we met! I told him it was okay cos the weather was so hot. hehe, isn't he cute? Well off course we met, this time much closer; side by side. We talked as usual, laughing at each other. He kept tickling me and i did the same, kept hitting each other and fighting to see who's the strongest. I felt so blessed when talking and playing with him.

and i forgot to add on that we hugged frequently every time we met.

I was hugging him at that moment, he looked at me with those eyes. i could see how much he loved me; i could feel so much from looking at him. He said he wanted to do something, i asked him what. He said he can't say but only can do. So i said nvm. After awhile, he kissed me.

The one thing i did was pushed him away. I was happy, afraid, scared, confused.

I said "no". I forgot what really happened. I only remembered you said that you like me and that you would love me sooner or later. I guess i was so shocked and blur that i forgot what happened. I skipped tuition and had to go home as it was already 7 plus. I remembered you chased after the bus for me cos i would be late! I was so touched.

You may think that things got better, but somehow i didn't accept him fully.



TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments: